SLP Association offers our clients a full range of services in the field of protection both for all sorts of facilities and for individuals. From March 15, 2015 we reduced the price ofpublic event protection services:
Physical security of the facility perimeter: 1 security post/315 rubles/hour*
Physical security in crowds: the localization of conflicts, quick response to emergency situations, panic prevention: 1 person/320 rubles/hour*
Physical protection of VIPs: 320 rubles/hour*
Material assets protection before and during the event: 315 rubles/hour*
Do you have any questions on this special offer? Please contact Mr. Andrey Belov, Head of our Security Department.
- Phone: +7 (499) 760-03-13
- Cellphone: +7 (968) 894-31-47
- skype: marketing-aslp
*Basic prices only. The final cost will be determined upon the evaluation of the facility to be protected by our expert. This service is FREE OF CHARGE. Our employee will determine the optimum number of security posts and their location, the need for special devices etc. that are required for the provision of security services.
Public Event Protection
SLP Association offers our clients a full range of services in the field of protection both for all sorts of facilities andfor individuals. We possess considerable experience in providing such complicated and specific forms of protection assafety provision at various public events that become high-risk areas due to the accumulation of a large number of people.
From the point of view of the organization of security operations, all public events can be classified into the following types:
- cultural events (sporting events, concerts, shows);
- public events (meetings, demonstrations);
- business events (presentations, conferences etc.);
- private events (banquets etc.)
Each event type calls for its own specific security protection methods; however, in general, ASLP employees implement the following measures:
- Area inspection before and after the event.
- Organization of access control (if necessary) according to the rules established by the event organizers in order to prevent uninvited persons, the bringing-in of weapons, and explosives, as well as other items that can cause injury. If necessary we can develop accesscontrol rules ourselves based on the specific situation.
Maintenance of orderin the area during the event.
- The prevention of various incidents and the response to such incidents (of both a random and an organized nature) both among the participants of the event and against its organizers.
- The provision of security for the organizers'property and of participants located within the protected area.
- The provision of security information during business events (according to the rules set by the organizers
Public event organizers must ensure the security of both the participants and the property located at the area of the event. In order to do this, the most reasonable solution is to contract a professional security enterprise that will take full responsibility in terms of security. In addition the presence of security company employees raises the event status both in the eyes of its members and the mass media.
We at ASLP can ensure the safety of any public event.
Our Dedicated Clients: